2017년 4월 9일 일요일

Week#5 Assignment Q&A - Gender discussion

Gender Discussion Questions

1.  What are the best and worst parts of being your gender?

I am a woman and I LOVE myself as a woman no matter what but there're always bright and dark sides for everything. Theses are the best and worst parts of being a woman.
Best parts - Women are better communicators than men.
Women are better listener than men and we know how to read other's emotions. As you know good communications skill is essential to success in life, work and relationships.
Worst parts - Women are ruled by hormones then men. Mood swings, PMS anger, cravings for sweets (ruins my diet all the time) and etc.  We have to take them as a monthly basis.

2. In what ways are you typical and atypical of your gender?

I call myself an alpha female which is an atypical woman. Unlike typical women, I am dominant and not afraid to take lead or extra responsibilities. I am self-assured and self-sufficient and I trust my own decision and don't need any other's approval.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기